Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hymns & Scripture, that's all

In Christ alone my hope is found; He is my light, my strength, my song.
He is the strength when I am weak; He withholds no good thing from me.
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
I stand in Him and Him alone.
Even when I'm flying by the seat of my pants, forgetting what it means to rest, and staring at a to-do list a mile long... even so, it is well with my soul, and He is still there.
My hope lies in You, oh Lord. Continue to sustain me.
And now, oh Lord, let us magnify Your name- be known among the nations, but also be known in my heart. Your name & renown are the desire of my heart!
No power of Hell, no scheme of man, can ever pluck me from His hand. I'm standing in His power- He sustains me.
Therefore, I will be still to know that You are God- be exalted in the nations and around the earth that You created. Be exalted!

"You turned my wailing into dancing; You removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to You and not be silent. Oh Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!" -Psalm 30:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment