Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Makes me wanna SHOUT...

...Hallelujah, thank You Jesus; Lord You're worthy of all the glory & all the honor, & all the praise!..."
This is just a quick note to say that, every single day, I always find reasons to rejoice. I am constantly learning more and more things about God and His character. No matter what happens, every situation has a purpose, and it's always to glorify the Lord. I wish people had time and interest enough to listen to me ramble on about the things God has taught me recently or has shown me in order to blow me away with His incredible-ness... but I'll save it. Then again, though, isn't it good to tell of the good things He has done? I don't know. I am at a loss for how to go about this.

Also, yesterday I finished up Revelation, which concludes my journey to read through the Bible- and it took me almost exactly one year! Again, I have learned so much. There is so much I could say! I am seriously busting at the seams right now.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on reading through the Bible all the way! that's an awesome accomplishment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taste and see that the Lord is good! (Ps. 34:8) One generation shall praise Your works to another, and declare Your mighty acts! (Ps. 145:4) You best keep speakin about the Lord's goodness in your life, sister! =) Love you & grateful for you. Thanks for being a natural encouragement and letting the Father make Himself known through you!

    ReplyDelete