Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 16: My dream house

It's kind of difficult for me to imagine the exterior of my dream home, because it all depends on where I end up living. The way I see it, I'll either be in the middle of the jungle, the desert, or a very hot city somewhere too close to the equator whenever I get old enough to actually own a house. Aside from that, I've always been intrigued by the process of "flipping" an old house. Practically since birth, I've had my eyes set on a little run-down house on Preston Highway. It's probably the grossest building in Louisville... but I still think it'd be so much fun to fix up! But, if I had to pick another "dream" house, this one reminds me of Little Women and would probably be the winner:


But I get more excited and just giddy when I think about the inside of the house. These pictures make me so happy:

This one screams "Don't let a child run around in here!":


A pretty & spacious sewing room:


What is a dream house without a front porch & a swing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment