Monday, May 7, 2012

The Final Final




It's my last finals week ever, and it doesn't help that I'm getting married next week. Based off of my procrastination performance over the last 4 days, I'd say that I likely won't do 1/4th the amount of studying for my English final as I initially planned. Ah, oh well. Jamaica in just 13 days... who can focus when the beach is on the brain??!!

Nevertheless, I am praying for strength and endurance to finish out the semester strong & well. Thankful that I don't have to stress about it- God has been gracious to give me fruit for all the work I've done this semester. I really, truly believe that I wouldn't have been able to make it to this point without relying on His strength and His grace! Just one more day and it will all be over! Yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment