Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Big Enough.

I want to set the world on fire, until it's burning bright for You.
It's everything that I desire- can I be the one You use?
I am small, but You are big enough.
I am weak, but You are strong enough to take my dreams, come and give them wings!
Lord, with You there is nothing I cannot do!

I want to feed the hungry children, and reach across the farthest land, and tell the broken there is healing & mercy in the Father's hands.
I am small, but You are big enough.
I am weak, but You are strong enough to take my dreams, come and give them wings!
Lord, with You there is nothing I cannot do!

My hands, my feet, my everything- my life, my love, Lord USE ME.

-Britt Nicole

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE this song! You are missing Indonesia aren't you? :-) Same here, girl...well Malaysia, not Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I'm for sure missing that place & those people... and I'm trying to channel all that desire that I have for their salvation into the people I'm around now that are lost. Great things can happen when I put words into action :) hahaha that rhymed!

    ReplyDelete