Thursday, May 13, 2010

What is done and yet to come, amen.

I haven't really posted much of substance in a while, and I am sorry. It's finals week, you know. Although my finals week only consisted of playing a 15 second song on the recorder for my music professor, the weeks before that made me want to smash someone's head into a table (that's an Erin quote, by the way). And now that I am finished, it feels so wonderful to just hang out with people!
Last night was the first time I could genuinely bug people about hanging out and not have to worry about that project or quiz I should be working on. I felt happy, excited, and free. Can this happen more often, please?
I have a ton going on in my brain, and I will be sharing that very soon. For instance, packing reveals a lot. Want to know more? Check back soon, kids.

1 comment: