Alright, I'm beginning Day 1 of the 30-Day Blog Challenge! Obviously (and hopefully), if you're reading this, you probably don't need an introduction from me. But I'll include one regardless :)
I'm Emily- a curly-haired thinker, lover, Christian, and sentimentalist. Here's 15 random things about me:
1. I'm an Elementary Education major at WKU, and I love it.
2. I am more excited about my ESL certification than my actual major. Foreign kids have a very special place in my heart.
3. My life is in my planner. If it's not in the planner, it's not in my life.
4. I feel that if I did not have my curly hair, I would not be Emily Harrod.
5. Where would I like to travel to? That's a loaded question. There are at least 6 countries on the list!
6. Speaking of traveling, I love it (in case you didn't already figure that out)- and because of that, I have friends all over the country and across the globe. And I miss them very much!
7. I get a strange thrill out of reading Elisabeth Elliot books
8. I don't watch TV... ever.
9. If you were to follow me around all day, you would probably hear me humming or singing to myself about 80% of the time
10. When it's really cold, I like to scream really loud- it gets all the chills out :)
11. I like to think. I space out a lot during times that I probably shouldn't (class, mid-conversation, etc.)
12. I am a wanna-be runner, writer, and mom. I really want to be all 3 of those things, and to be really good at them.
13. My English professor was talking about his obsession with punctuation in class today; I then decided that I have an obsession with using semicolons and correct spelling
14. I like to eat, and I like to eat a lot. Gary the food baby often appears
15. I really like Acts 20:24, and I'm attempting to live by it