Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Destination: AFRICA!

I have been incredibly blessed to have grown up in a church that encourages missions so much! Throughout my middle school and high school years, I was given so many opportunities to share the Gospel with people from all over. Even now, in college, I have found the best church ever, where missions is just as much emphasized.

Louisville & Bowling Green...
(refugees)
(Down Syndrome of Louisville)


Across the United States...
(THIRST trips- Philly, Baltimore, NYC, Toronto, Indy...)

Guatemala...

Indonesia...
I have been so privileged to be a part of God's Kingdom work across the globe! What's next for me? West Africa! Erin, David, and I will be going across the ocean to partner with a missionary family in serving the Songhai people next summer. It seems a far way off, but for those of you who actually read this blog- your prayers as we already begin preparation would be SO appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment