Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 23: Favorite vacation

I'm glad my parents like to travel- we've been on some of the best vacations! We've visited San Diego and L.A./Hollywood, with a day trip to Tijuana. This included a forever-long "adventure" on a U.S. naval ship, which Dad seemed to really enjoy. After about 4 hours, Becca and I opted to relax outside the ship. On the top deck, Mom spotted us down below:


But we've been to so many other places as a family! We've visited our aunt & cousin in Colorado, home to the intense Sand Dunes, Mesa Verde, & Rocky Mountains. We have gone to the beach & Disney World more times than I can count, and as youngsters we stayed in the Smokey Mountains for a bit. I love family vacation time! And at the end of 2010, we will be able to hang out together on a cruise... which I'm getting excited about :)

Of course, in a discussion about travel I can't help but bring up my amazing trip to Bali! While it most certainly was not a vacation, it was a trip that will forever be ingrained in my head with strong affection. I miss the Balinese, and I loved my time there. I mean, I got to talk about Jesus while dancing & singing crazy with a bunch of little kids, and they thought it was awesome... what's not to love? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment