Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 6: A picture of something that makes me happy :)

Well, a lot of things make me happy. It was difficult for me to come up with one, single picture that makes me very happy, but here's the two that I finally decided on:

Becca bought these for a ridiculous price at Office Depot simply because the star looked "happy." Isn't it a happy star?!

Look at that precious little one in the sparkly purple bucket hat! Her name is Anna Maria, and she lives in Guatemala. While the boys played an invigorating game of basketball with the Guatemalan teenagers, I opted out of the cheering section and found my way to this sweet little girl with a bottle of scented bubbles (best investment I've ever made). Her pose and her hat in this picture make me utterly happy... and the memories that flood my mind with this picture are so, so sweet. This picture simply makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment