Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 5: My Siblings

I have no problem at all talking about my great brothers and sister- in fact, I talk about them all the time! I have been so very blessed to be the oldest of 5 kids- 3 boys and 2 girls. Living in a home of so many people has provided the most entertaining moments of my life!
My sweet sister, Rebecca, is absolutely hilarious. I crack up all the time when we're together. She's got this silly way of making everyone laugh and has the greatest imagination, but she also has a very sweet spirit. We've had our fair share of hair-tugging and fighting over Barbie dolls in our young days of sharing a room, but now I consider her one of my best friends and I am so glad that she's here at college with me! I love my seestar.
Jacob is 15 and quickly becoming a giant. I come home every time to find his voice deeper and his head closer to the ceiling. I honestly think he is the sweetest boy I have ever met in my life! He is quickly becoming a man, and becoming a man who is a godly leader.
Chris(topher) is the family clown. I don't know how he does it, but every word out of his mouth seems to make our entire family bust out in laughter. He's goofy and conversational, and he never stops asking questions. He makes you wanna just smile!
Our precious youngster of the family is Andrew, and he totally milks it. Being left-handed, double jointed, and having straight hair, he's the... special... one of the fam. He's doesn't talk much... until you get him started on something he loves. I need him around to clean up after me, also- he's such a neat freak! And he's growing up more and more every day.
I absolutely LOVE my brothers & sister. When you get all 5 of us together, strange but very funny things happen. We were childhood playmates, and now we're close friends. I am so, so thankful to have such a great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment