Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hello, break!

Only 30 minutes ago I sent off an email to my professor with the sloppiest 8 pages of words I have ever put together... but I think it'll do. The only thing standing between me and the end of the semester was that paper- so of course I hastily flew my fingers across the keyboard to make something up about Appalachia since 1945! I haven't even been finished for an hour, and I'm already making plans for break. Oh, what a welcomed break it will be- I've got a list:

-Read. On the list: A Thousand Splendid Suns, Redeeming Love, Mere Christianity, books on Elisabeth Elliot, Adoniram Judson, and Amy Charmichael, etc.
-Knit, and get better at it
-Fund-raise for Africa
-Spend time with great old friends
-Hang around lots of older, wiser women (maybe something will rub off on me)
-Get a tan on the cruise?
-Be fluent in French and semi-fluent in Zarma. Just kidding. But really...
-Start substitute teaching (yay)
-Volunteer at Americana Community Center in the Ville
-Actually work out
-Watch I Love Lucy and The Office until I go blind
-Brush up on the piano skills
-Go to a few of my bubbas' basketball games!

Ahhh, hello break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment