- Shirley Temple (we're kindred spirits)
- Jim & Elisabeth Elliot (this one's a no-brainer)
- Adoniram Judson
- Josh Groban (so he can serenade us and teach me how to play a beautiful ballad on the piano... and if he doesn't play piano, he'll bring his pianist along)
- Steve Urkel (because who wouldn't want Urkel to come to dinner?)
- My Memaw (for obvious reasons)
- Dave (he may not be to happy if I don't invite him to dinner)
- Martha Stewart (and I'll snag her into planning our entire wedding)
- Contessa from "Barefoot Contessa"... if her name is actually Contessa. I don't actually know what her real name is. But she won't come to dinner, she'll stay in the kitchen and make us good food... because I can't stand the way she talks.
- My African momma- I really miss her mucho
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Day 24: Dinner
If I could choose 10 people- dead or alive- to invite to dinner, who would they be? What would be on the menu for dinner?
Posted by Mrs. Dahl