Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 25: A picture of something that makes me happy



I have to admit, I'm a little excited for this blog challenge to be over because I have so many thoughts that don't necessarily fit into these topics, and I've been bubbling over with things to write about. Nothing too special; just little things that come to mind that I want to get out.

This picture makes me really happy- it is a picture of just a few of the girls who make me so happy every single week. Since I began working with them just 2 years ago, they have grown so much and learned how to thrive in their relationships with the Lord. Although I find myself rolling my eyes more often at their obsessions with JB, I love them with all my heart and feel like a momma to all of these sweet girls. In the end, I think that the person who has learned so much about the Lord through my time teaching this girls has been me. And I thank God every single week for putting them in my life!

(side note: this also makes me sad because it may be 5,000 years before my hair grows back to that length)

No comments:

Post a Comment