My goals for the next 30 days revolve around the foot surgery I'm having on Tuesday. One week from today, I'll be a crippled shut-in, coaxing my family members into entertaining/feeding me for a few weeks. I would say that a goal of mine would be to get as much running & jumping in as possible before next week, just to get out all that energy and take advantage of my working feet, but I have 2 papers & 2 finals which call my name instead.
Goals for the next 30 days:
- Finish making Christmas presents
- Watch 1,000,000 movies since D thinks I'm "uncultured" for never watching Adam Sandler or Braveheart
- Wedding plan out the wazoo (but this is the FUN PART- wedding party attire, decorations, planning the ceremony, etc. etc. etc., and REGISTERING!!!!!)
- Use the power chairs at Wal-Mart (because I can)
- Teach the BFF how to knit
I honestly don't know if I'll be able to handle sitting still for weeks... but we shall see! Come visit me so that I don't go crazy :)
But first: write that 10-page paper. Tonight.