Saturday, November 10, 2012

I'm leaving the country tomorrow! Or today?




It's 3:10 a.m. on the night morning I'm supposed to be leaving for Ecuador. I'm emotionally exhausted from leaving my last day of student teaching in Louisville (sad day!) and preparing everything for my super awesome trip.... and I just found myself munching on strawberry cheesecake ice cream while watching a plant parts video. WHY am I awake at 3 a.m.? Because I decided to put way too much on my plate this semester and I am literally working until the last available second to get everything accomplished.

And you know what?

I think it will be worth it.

Someone take care of my darling husband while I'm gone. And make sure he doesn't starve (or eat Papa John's every night). And maybe you can check back here for the next few weeks to hear about my last student teaching adventure before GRADUATION!!

Scatterbrained. Brain freeze from ice cream. Cramped fingers from typing. It's college, y'all, and pulling all-nighters just isn't for me!

Excited to meet the llamas (tomorrow),
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment