Thursday, November 1, 2012

Today.


I haven't blogged in a while. In fact, I haven't seen anyone other than my husband, my 3rd graders, and the staff at my school since my 2nd solo week began on Monday. I really can't believe that it's almost over and I will be heading to Ecuador NEXT. WEEK.

I've been filling my thoughts will skip counting songs that get stuck in my head and trying to figure out how to use my life as a tool for communicating His glory through beautiful means. I'm learning that the long days & nights of preparing and putting together 2 teaching portfolios (what exactly was I thinking?) is worth it simply because He is equipping me to serve Him better. It makes these nights where I feel burnt and sleeeeepy seem absolutely worth it. And makes me excited to go and giggle with my 3rd graders for one last day of solo teaching.

I'm holding on to the beauty of today, because the red leaves on the trees won't be here for long and my time with these kids is ending oh.so.soon.

Enjoy the beauty of Today, because one day it will be a cherished memory.



No comments:

Post a Comment