Friday, January 1, 2010

Best Day EVER.

If 2010 is anything like today, it will be a great year!!! Today's events have consisted of sleeping in, finally talking with a great & encouraging friend, sharing Jesus with an international friend, cooking a candlelight dinner & stuffing my face, and dwelling on missions with a wonderfulllll friend who is now going to get to go to Passion with us :)
ALSO. I get to see so many great people this weekend that I have not seen in forever & a day- and I am pumped! Thank you, 2010, for being so wonderful so far!
And to top it all off, my outfit for the day consisted of capri sweats, a swim hoodie, and my favorite green TOMS. Complete with a messy bun and no makeup. I was all over the city of Bowling Green, looking like a homeless person, and I didn't even care.
Love my life :)

1 comment: