Saturday, January 30, 2010

No More Coconut, Please.

My dear friend & teammate Stephanie brought it to my attention that, as of yesterday, it's been 6 months now since we got back from Asia. I think it's ridiculous that I still crack up over our inside jokes, sob over the condition of their souls, and smile over each photograph taken during that time. I am so thankful for the things I learned while there, and I am also so thankful that God has remained faithful to me even through my periods of doubt and confusion since I've been back.
He is who He says He is, and He will do the things He says He will do- no doubt about it.
His purpose will stand, and His Word will not return void.
He's got the whole world in His hands- although I may not see it in my lifetime, the hearts of those precious Asians are under the watch of God- and He is moved by prayer. And His arm is not too short to save!

1 comment:

  1. Em, Saya mengasihi kamu. Terima kasih untuk ini. I appreciate you. Sangat banyak. Glad He's constantly doing a work in you and SO glad His word does not return void! Amen.

    ReplyDelete