Thursday, July 8, 2010

Daily


This won't be long, but I just want to say that camp this week was phenomonal in a different kind of way. Actually, it's not over until tomorrow, but I am so thankful for how God continues to mold me and use me in a unique way to minister to kids. Everything from my hair to my testimony has been used to share Jesus and share comfort with sweet kids this week! Getting dizzy blowing up inflatable rafts, breaking down in locker rooms, a nasty cold, and a hoarse voice are enough for me to want to surrender to the Devil... until I read in God's Word that He daily carries our burdens and is still mighty to save!!

I made it my personal goal this week to love the unloved and have more intentional conversations... and the Lord certainly provided. I am full to the brim with blessings from those relationships and conversations, and could go on for days about them. Isn't God great?! I love Him.
Also, our precious 3rd graders won the Spirit Seal for OMC last Thursday... yay :) We are small, but we are mighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment