Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 9: A picture of your friends

Blog posts like this one make me realize how absolutely and truly blessed I am to be surrounded by so many sweet, godly women who are more than willing to spur me on to love and good deeds. The older I get, the more I value the genuine and deep relationships- those which are deeply rooted in something greater than ourselves. Those sweet friends have encouraged me and taken care of me when I've been at my worst, and the only way I can think to repay them is by sending back the same encouragement and love! Paul says it in Philippians, and it is worth repeating: "I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy..."

This is certainly not an exhaustive set of pictures, for I have been blessed with so many wonderful friends. However, these are a few of the people who have deeply impacted my life in some way:

I love you, friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment