Monday, March 12, 2012

Waiting.

"Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God . . . He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak." -Isaiah 40:28-29

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only be still." -Exodus 14:14

Today I am reminded that we are not made for this world. He gives us gifts daily, which remind us that Heaven will soon be our home. But for now, I pray that I will raise my head in attention, searching for how I might worship Him here on Earth as I wait.

I love Charlie Hall's "Come for Me." You should listen to the words and long for the sweetness of Christ's presence in Heaven.



[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z09vO1f_a8I]

1 comment:

  1. [...] Waiting. (emilyharrod.wordpress.com) Share this:ShareEmailPrintDiggLinkedInRedditStumbleUponFacebookTwitterLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post.   [...]

    ReplyDelete