Thursday, October 24, 2013

Worship (Day 24): All things New

 If you're reading my 31-day series on Worship for the first time, consider clicking over here to my Day 1 post to see the introduction and to find the rest of the posts in the series!


Even when I was less-than productive yesterday,

And I did some things I regret,

And my heart leans with heaviness, threatening to spill out over all my insides and feelings...

He says, with a voice strong as thunder, "Behold, I am making all things new!" (Rev. 21:5)

What a promise to hold onto and a reason to worship!

This morning, with the cold fog lingering and a new day before me, I am choosing to leave my yesterday behind me and move on with the promise that I am a new creation and the New Heaven & Earth are coming very, very soon. I will worship today in anticipation. I will worship with thankfulness for a fresh start with the morning.

"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness." (Lam. 3:22-23)

No comments:

Post a Comment